The Principle Of The Martingale System
By : Forrest Fine -
As with all progression systems, the martingale system is based on the premise that such a result may happen because it has not happened for a long time. The martingale system encourages you to double your bet after each defeat: recover the losses suffered. The way this system works forces us to categorize it in the branch of negative progression betting systems บ่อน ออนไลน์.
What are the characteristics of the martingale?
- It is a negative progression bet system;
- It is one of the simplest wagering systems to implement because there are only two rules to follow;
- This wagering system tries to make the most of your winning streak;
- He suggests that you double your bet after a defeat and place your benchmark bet after a win;
- It was designed to be used on games in which it is possible to place bets on a single chance (roulette, craps, baccarat, Sic Bo …);
- Players take big risks using this system (sometimes for very little consolation).
On which games can we use the martingale system?
If you question any martingale follower, he will surely answer you using it on roulette. We can nevertheless put this system into practice on games in which it is possible to place bets on a single chance (roulette, craps, baccarat, blackjack, Sic Bo …).
How to use the martingale system?
If you have never used the martingale system in your life, you will be delighted to learn that its rules shine with its incredible simplicity. It is a negative progression bet system that is commonly used in games in which it is possible to place bets on a single chance. As with any wagering system, you will need to set a wager before you start the game. This is also the most important decision you have to make if you want to use the martingale system. Here are its two basic rules:
Rule 1 – Double your bet after each loss.
If you bet $ 10 and lose, you will have to bet $ 20 in the next round. If you lose again, you will need to place a $ 40 bet in the next round. Even if a player loses three or four times in a row, he can still get away with substantial gains in a winning round. The player bets 10 $ and loses (-10 $). He bet 20 $ and loses (-30 $). He bet 40 $ and loses (-70 $). He bet $ 80 and wins ($ 10).
Rule 2 – Place your reference bet after each victory.
The martingale being by nature a system with negative progression, you will not have to double your bet after each victory. Each time you win, you will need to reset your reference bet. If your basic bet is 10 $, this is the amount you will have to bet during the next round.